Pursuant to the 1st amendment,
http://www.jointheteaparty.us/
"With great power, comes great responsibility." I have never found that saying applicable nor understood it until recently. But before you apply it, you have to have a motive. Responsibility should indicate that your intensions should be pure. "Knowledge is power" And we have weaponized our knowledge, but we use this weaponized knowledge for all the wrong reasons. As it relates to me, my motive is completely political. It's my responsibility as an american, free or slave to use my powers to liberate my people. We are on the very edge, teetering into the New Word Order. Paul Hellyer once said: "The New World without borders will be like a zoo without cages. Only the most powerful of the species will survive." Now i think Thomas Jefferson said this: "When all government; domestic and foreign shall be drawn to washington as the centre of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppresive as the government from which we seperated." (read declaration of independence). I was born a slave. A slave is defined as: "being subjected to the will of another." A slave to the american government, lied to, by telling me I was free when I really was not. I was NOT soverign. They were. The government has a military. we do not. THe government has media. We do not. Where is the peoples army? We, the people ARE the peoples army. In fact, pursuant to my first amendment: Hackers are the peoples army. WHo's watching the watchers? Whos holding accountable a corrupted justice system? If my generation doesnt stand up against the rising Orwellian, Totalitarian, Big Brotherism Dystopia, the next generation will suffer greatly. Juliam Assange, founder of wikileaks IS the face of change, his wikileaks is the change, promoting a whole new era, the dawning of an electronik revolution, promoting truth and accountability. The Government needs to take this whole wikileaks thing like a man. After all, the documents are true. Yes, it hurt their ego, their pride, and now they are embarassed. Well what happens when anyones secrets are shouted from the rooftops, exposed for the world to see? The government does this to all the people it prosecutes. look at my case for example. The government, specifically the prosecution and McGrew, cant seem to get enough attention. But what happens when its their turn to get served in the justice system? I deserved my embarassment because of my excessive juvinille posturing, and coming to prison has given me a whole new outlook on life, on politics and on this justice system. Coming to prison has weaponized my mind. I was an activist, a hacktavist. For those who knew me prior to my arrest, they knew E.T.A. as a political right wing conservative front who did government and military defacements and protests. Yes, I did things the wrong way. There is a way to be effective without involving innocent people
No comments:
Post a Comment